Cider Box Tiny Home
Cider Box Tiny Home
Financing Options Available Via LightStream.com
Verify Options And Finishes For Timber Option Upon Order
A great design for couples and small families, because it can accommodate two separate sleeping lofts, a full kitchen , and space for laundry.
Interior/Exterior Finishes and Available Options Available in Brochure, Please Contact Us To Email You The Brochure
Production and Transportation:
- Light Steel Framing 8-14 Weeks
- Timber 3-10 Weeks Depending On Trailer Availability
Custom Designs Accepted!
Built To NOAH Standards. NOAH Inspection and Certification Included
The non-traditional “double shed” roof line adds more space, dimension and intrigue, and clears the way for light to stream in through strategically placed clerestory windows, and full glass doors. The main loft is accessed with stairs that can contain storage compartments.
- 24ft Length, 7ft 8in Width
- Retro beautiful appearance, exterior color has a variety of choices.
- Enough living space with two beds.
- The main loft is accessed with stairs that can contain storage compartments.
Structural Material Summary
- 2 Axes Steel Trailer
- Mainframe: Light Steel Frame
- Roof: Colorbond Roofing
- External Wall: Siding (Metal PU Sandwich Panel)
- Internal Wall: Integrated Panel, Siding
- Floor: Laminated Flooring
- Kitchen and Bathroom: Custom Standard
- Windows and Door: Double Glass Window, Standard Door
- Electrical and Plumbing System: Custom Standard
- Thermal insulation, wallboard used energy-saving panels, heat preservation and energy saving effect is remarkable.
- Cold bridge effective partition, advanced technology can effectively cut off outdoor to indoor temperature conduction to ensure indoor temperature stability.
- Fire rating for class A, to eliminate fire hazards.
- Tiny house can be wholly moved by trailer.
Why Steel Framing?
Cold-formed steel (CFS), or metal stud framing, is made from structural quality sheet steel formed into C-sections and other shapes by roll forming steel through a series of dies. CFS, a preferred framing material, is:
- Versatile and can be cut to exact lengths
- Dimensionally stable and won’t expand or contract with changes in moisture content
- Lightweight compared to wood and concrete
- Durable and won’t warp, split, crack or spall when exposed to the elements
- Sustainable and recyclable
- Highest in strength-to-weight ratio of all structural framing materials, according to the Steel Framing Industry Association
- Non-combustible, a safeguard against fire accidents
Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistance.
Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
Heat insulation: 100mm in thickness can match 1m thickness of brick wall.
High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
Indulge in Serenity
Our Best-Selling Structures Are An Amazing Way to Evolve Your Vacations, Rentals, And Residential Living Spaces, Due To Their Simple Nature, Wide Range of Applications and Unique Customizations.